Select Page

International students entering Mexico

Home page Forums CIC – Study Permits, TRVs, Work Permits International students entering Mexico

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #1137

    IMPORTANT NOTICE (advised by Rob Moore April Ipsea meeting)


    Please be advised that as of April 15th, 2013, The Consulate General of Mexico in Vancouver, B. C., in order to legalize Canadian notarized

    documents these must be previously authenticated (certified) by Canadian authorities.


    In this respect, documents issued in British Columbia consisting of: powers of attorney, school grades, diplomas, school transcripts, degrees, notarized business papers, affidavits made before a notary

    public, among others you will need to contact:

    Jennifer Conklin ~ Authentication Clerk Ministry of Justice/OIC Administration

    1001 Douglas Street

    (PO Box 9280 Stn Prov Govt)

    Victoria, BC V8W 2C5

    Phone: 250 387-4376  Fax: 250-387-4349


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.